In May 2015, I presented a webinar about the DPLA Digital Curation Program for the Texas Digital Humanities Consortium. The full webinar, with additional presentations by Charlotte Nunes and Eric Ames, will be available soon, but I re-recorded my presentation for the #DayofDH.
In Fall 2015, I taught a graduate class on Digital Public History for the Public History Program at Texas State University. My students were given the option to participate in the Digital Public Library of America’s Digital Curation Program.
- Presentation: http://www.dcplumer.com/resources/handouts/
- Syllabus: http://www.dcplumer.com/resources/courses/digital-public-history/
- Omeka: http://omeka.org/
- Omeka Documentation: http://omeka.org/codex/Documentation
- Omeka.net (hosted version): http://www.omeka.net/
- DPLA Digital Curation Program Information: https://digitalpubliclibraryofamerica.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/524354/DPLA_digital-curation-program.pdf
- DPLA Digital Exhibition Creation Guidelines: http://bit.ly/DPLA_DCP-CreatingPt1