Experienced digital humanities researcher, developer, and instructor seeking full-time positions with benefits.
- 15+ years experience digitizing collections for access.
- Significant experience with metadata and description of collections, including knowledge of Dublin Core, METS, EAD, and PREMIS standards and best practices along with application profiles and crosswalks.
- Knowledge of digital asset management systems including Omeka, CONTENTdm, DSpace and others. Manage and maintain Omeka and DSpace systems for instruction and client use.
- Knowledge of digital curation and preservation systems including Archivematica and common command-line micro-services (e.g., FITS, JHOVE, hashdeep, BagIt, ExifTool).
- Experienced UNIX/Linux command-line user, including development of basic bash scripts. Basic knowledge of PHP, Python, and Java coding.
Full resume available at http://www.dcplumer.com/about/resume/.